Let our cotton flannels make your healing castor oil packs as effective as it is hassle free.
• Exceptionally durable and richly textured for maximum absorption.
• Natural and unbleached.
• Insider tip: A towel may be used to help protect surrounding fabrics from staining.
How to castor oil pack?
1. Fold at least once to make a pack sized for desired application and saturate with castor oil. Oil may be preheated or used with a heating pad or hot water bottle.
2. Position pack over the affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired.
3. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint) or use Castor Clean Towelettes.
4. Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool, dry place.
5. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Cotton Flannel provides strong absorption quality keep the castor where you want it.
How We Like To Use
While a castor oil packs may be just the thing you need for deeply moisturizing, whole-body self-care, you don’t need the mess. This is the best option for soothing relaxation because it helps the castor oil stay where you want it so you can experience the castor oil pack benefits.
Our Top Ingredients
This cotton flannel is natural and unbleached, for ease of absorption and easy clean-up.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sorry, there are no recommended products.