We used a traditional African method of pressing roasted castor beans to create a naturally occurring ash. Rich in omegas, minerals, and ricinoleic fatty acids, it helps hydrate dry skin and nourish hair. Ideal for all skin types.
Bring out your boldest brows and lashes or shiniest hair with our Black Castor Oil. Its deeply hydrating singular ingredient nourishes hair follicles down to the root.
- Naturally occurring ash gives the oil its dark, rich color.
- Helps clarify scalp buildup from hair products.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Insider tip: Use a mascara spoolie to brush castor oil onto brows and lashes for precise application.
- Every brand deserves a refresh – we updated our packaging but rest assured our formulas are exactly the same.
Apply to roots of hair or brows. Massage into scalp from root to tip and let sit for 20 minutes or overnight. Wash hair as usual.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
Body, Hair & Brow Treatment
How We Like To Use
As a true beauty must-have for decades, this is for anyone looking for shinier, healthier and stronger-looking brows, lashes, or hair using a clean, simple way. All you need is a few drops.
Our Top Ingredients
This single ingredient oil is made from pressed and roasted castor beans, which are rich in omegas, minerals, and ricinoleic fatty acids to help hydrate dry skin and nourish hair.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sorry, there are no recommended products.