Bring out your boldest brows and lashes or shiniest hair with our Castor Oil. Its deeply hydrating singular ingredient nourishes hair follicles down to the root.
- Its sticky texture helps grasp onto each strand of hair.
- Can be used as a warming massage oil.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.
- Insider tip: Use a mascara spoolie to brush castor oil onto brows and lashes for precise application.
- Bottles proudly made of PCR packaging.
Apply to roots of hair or brows. Massage into scalp from root to tip and let sit for 20 minutes or overnight. Wash hair as usual.
Castor packs can be used for general wellness benefits. Saturate wool or flannel and place over abdomen or other area. Apply heat to support absorption. For more information, visit https://heritagestore.com/blogs/heritage-store-blog/how-to-use-a-castor-oil-pack.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
Body, Hair & Brow Treatment
HOW WE LIKE TO USE
As a true beauty must-have for decades, this is for anyone looking to strengthen and add shine to their brows, lashes, or hair in a clean, simple way. All you need is a few drops.
OUR TOP INGREDIENTS
This single ingredient oil is made from 100% cold-pressed castor beans, which are rich in omegas, minerals, and ricinoleic fatty acids to help hydrate dry skin and nourish hair.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sorry, there are no recommended products.