The ideal castor oil for skin. Lavender Castor Oil is a soothing treatment for your daily wellness and beauty routine. Brush onto brows as part of your nightly routine to moisturize hair for stronger, fuller-looking and shinier hair. The added Lavender is perfect for a soothing relaxation moment. Ideal for all skin types. Organic, vegan, hexane-free and cruelty-free.
Bring out your boldest brows or shiniest hair with our Lavender Castor Oil. Its deeply hydrating singular ingredient nourishes hair follicles down to the root.
- Its sticky texture helps grasp onto each strand of hair.
- Can be used as a relaxing massage oil.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.
- Insider tip: Use a mascara spoolie to brush castor oil onto brows and lashes for precise application.
- Bottles proudly made of PCR packaging
- Every brand deserves a refresh – we updated our packaging but rest assured our formulas are exactly the same.
Castor oil benefits the skin and any wellness routine. To make castor oil packs, saturate wool or flannel and place over abdomen or other area. Apply heat to support absorption. For more information, visit https://heritagestore.com/blogs/heritage-store-blog/how-to-use-a-castor-oil-pack.
Organic Ricinus Communis (Cold Pressed Castor) Oil, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Body, hair & brow treatment
How We Like To Use
As a true beauty must-have for decades, this is for anyone looking to strengthen and add shine to their brows, lashes, or hair in a clean, simple way. All you need is a few drops. Plus the lavender scent is oh so relaxing.
Our Top Ingredients
Our Castor Oil is made from 100% cold-pressed castor beans, which are rich in omegas, minerals, and ricinoleic fatty acids to help hydrate dry skin and nourish hair.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sorry, there are no recommended products.